Club Roles 2018
Expression's of Interest being sought for the following roles for season 2018
-Club Technical Director
-Championship league one Men
Nelson Eastern Suburbs FC is seeking Expressions of Interests from qualified and experienced persons to fill the role of Technical Director and/or SAP Coordinator in season 2018 and beyond
Nelson Eastern Suburbs FC are proud to be the only non- NPL team awarded an initial SAP license by FFT through its strong football philosophy driven by the departing Michelle Castle and are keen to have these continue through another dedicated Technical director and supporting SAP Co-coordinator, with the option to combine both roles into the TD role
The Technical Director will primarily be responsible for:
Senior Men’s, Women’s and youth teams
• To ensure that the NESFC coaching philosophy is embraced and followed by coaches and players within the Southern premier Leagues, women’s and youth teams
• To play a key role in the appointment and management of the activities of the team coaches. In conjunction with these coaches, oversee the selection of respective teams.
• Maintain minimum coaching level requirements of C License.
• Attend relevant local meetings and training for Technical directors
• To oversee the Skills Acquisition Phase Program and Skills Acquisition Coaches.
• Develop and produce a pool of talented young players in preparation for representative pathway.
• Encourage recruitment and retention of boys and girls in under 9 – 12 with progression through to club youth and senior teams
• Embrace the FFA National Curriculum as a key component of the Skills Acquisition Program (SAP).
• Perfect and accelerate the skill development of identified players between the critical ages of 9 to 12. • In conjunction with coaches and Clubs oversee the selection of SAP participants.
• Comply with, monitor and report on the actual expenditure and income compared to SAP approved budget
• Ensure that you are well briefed about any special needs of the players involved i.e. medical condition/disabilities
• Attend any meetings with fellow coaches, parents and children where appropriate.
• Attend local junior association meeting and training sessions
• Make players aware of their progress.
Expressions of Interest should include:
• Cover letter;
• Resume including a copy of relevant qualifications; and
• At least 1 References relating to their involvement in football.
Expressions of Interest should be in writing and submitted to NESFC President by email by 5pm on Friday 8th December 2017